It’s Thursday! Someone remind me if I forget to post this earlier in the week.
Last weekend was pretty fantastic. Critical Mass on Friday, bowl session on Saturday.
- I learnt and executed my switch foot push. It is awesome.
- Side effects of too much switch skating may include (but are not limited to): writing with your left hand by accident, a craving for purple M&Ms and trying to whistle through your nose.
- nothing feels better than kicking someone’s ass at a push race - switch!
- being able to push switch does not equate to being able to bomb hills switch. Or vice versa.
- critical mass is better in the sun.
- people can generally not be bothered to dress up and skate.
- bowl skating is fun.
- doing it on your new downhill board may get you weird looks
- doing everything with one board is the future of our sport!
- all it takes to finally defeat that slalom course is practice!
- Brazilian BBQ is awesome
- everything from brazil is great.
- pushing 25km on Friday, followed by 8 hours of skating on Saturday is a sure cure for insomnia.